UKRAINE, Mar 29 — Since the beginning of the year, only 3% of Russian missiles fired at Ukraine have hit military targets. The other 97% of rockets hit civilian infrastructure, announced the Minister of Defense of Ukraine Rustem Umerov.

“The total explosive power of combined [Russian] airstrikes in Ukraine since the beginning of the year exceeds nine kilotons. The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights reports that 712 of the 1,804 civilian casualties [in Ukraine] confirmed by the UN over the past three months were caused by missile and barrage attacks,” said Rustem Umerov.

Over the past day, the Russian shelling in the Kharkiv Oblast killed two people and injured eight others.

On the evening of March 27, the Russian army hit a kindergarten, residential buildings, and a boiler house in Borova, Kharkiv Oblast. A 12-year-old teenager died from shrapnel injuries. 

On the afternoon of March 27, Russians shelled Kharkiv with an air bomb. The shelling of residential buildings in the Shevchenkivskyi district of the city killed a 59-year-old civilian man. The Russian attack also injured 19 people, including four children.

Read more

  • Pyrotechnics found the remains of three people in the Chuhuiv district between the villages of Hrakove and Mospanove. They found the remains during the demining of the territories